xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

~ QUEEN ~

This is the only song I know of them and it's because of a friend but If you know Queen then you know their song "Another Bytes The Dust" If you've herd that song then you should some how look up the song called "Another Rides The Bus" it's by Weird Al 8) Great Song LOL :)

Yeah, I already knew that cover version! And as some of Weird Al Yancovic stuff, very funny :):) But Wind90Mph, you surely know more songs from Queen than just AOBD. Who has never heard of We Will Rock You, We are the Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody, Radio Ga Ga, Kind of Magic...?Cheers :)

Yeah, I already knew that cover version! And as some of Weird Al Yancovic stuff, very funny  :)  :)  
But Wind90Mph, you surely know more songs from Queen than just AOBD. Who has never heard of We Will Rock You, We are the Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody, Radio Ga Ga, Kind of Magic...?

Cheers :)

ah yes I suppose I know a few of those but did not know they were QUEENS :)

Who wants to live forever is a great moving, poigant, emotional song. It fits perfectly in the "Highlander" (what a movie!) soundtrack and it was obviously based on that story (like that verse that goes "Who dares to love forever... when love must die"). Curiously, some people think that that song was written by Freddie Mercury, relating to his Aids problem... when in fact it was written by guitarist Brian May, about 6 years before Freddie passed away... :shock: Ah, the things people believe :)

Cheers! :)

I've just recently gotten the Live Aid DVD and Queens performance blew away everyone else. If your a Queen fan, I suggest you get this DVD. There were some other good performances as well, especially U2, although they waisted alot of performance time talking with the crowd...

I am an old fan of theirs I can remember when their songs were popular the first time around (guess I'm showing my age). When I was in high school my school was the first to start chanting We Will Rock You at the basketball games.

I am an old fan of theirs  I can remember when their songs were popular the first time around (guess I'm showing my age).  When I was in high school my school was the first to start chanting We Will Rock You at the basketball games.

It's a great to have another Queen fan here with us! Welcome! I've been a Queen fan for about ten years (I'm twenty), but, funny enough, my favorite Queen period is precisely the 70's and my fav album "Queen II".

Cheers! :)

Es muy verdad! But don't forget that you have to speak english here! Saludos! :)

no tengo palabras para nombrar los sentimientos que me ah probocado la musica de esta banda...... is just... a Hard Life...

Es muy verdad! But don't forget that you have to speak english here! Saludos!  :) 

no tengo palabras para nombrar los sentimientos que me ah probocado la musica de esta banda...... is just... a Hard Life...

Sorry, I try, but my english is not good, I can read without problems, but writing... emmmm Im bad on this....
Do you understand me?

Fredie Mercury was Persian right?

Hello again! Yes, I understand you, because I speak portuguese and our languages are so similar!About your question, he wasn't persian, but his father was. He was born in the island of Zanzibar. So he's from persian ascendence.Cheers and have fun! :)

i like that group... one of my favorite songs they hav made was 'another one bites the dust' i think that is an excellent song... but yea queen has some other good songs, but yea i would give them like 7.5/10