xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Looking for my own sig

wt kind of softwarez u guys use basicly to design a sig?i found all of them look COOL!i wanna have my own sig as well :P any good sites for newbie u guys recommonded? :oops:

A good free program that has been compared to Adobe Paintshop is a program called GIMP. I don't have a link to a site that contains the download files, because I have no time to look for it right now but I'm sure you'll find it quickly if you search for it on google. The program has differents installations for linux and windows so make sure you get the right one.

Gimp is the worst program i ever saw it realy sucks u cant do things that u can do with photoshop. + Photoshop is allot easyer to use. It might be freeware but i rather buy something then use that realy if ure looking for a quality program u dont want to get gimp. The windows u have for images and tools are outside the picture image so they are in the background if ure looking at the picture u would have ure screen so u can click a tool to use. It also looks like windows 3.1 LOL. my point GIMP IS EVIL ITS WORSE THEN ANY OTHER DRAWING PROGRAM I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I HAVE SEEN ALLOT.thats my opinion about gimp :P

TO davenom: thx for your link & opinion :wink:

TO Whizz: thx for your free sample sig background :wink:

TO Falconis25: thx for your opinion :wink:

TO Nazrin: thx for your help. i wanna to try myself first.

i will ask for help if i fail. :wink:

u guys are so kindly, thanks ALL! :P:P

I've always liked Fireworks and Freehand from Macromedia.

http://www.adobe.com/

Bah, call be a Macromedia sucker but I realy like their software, especialy Flash.I downloaded a trial for Paintshop Pro (http://www.paintshoppro.com/en/) and I saw Photoshop in action (never used it), and I realy didn't find neither of them as much as appealing to me as FW and FH.I should also mention Corel Painter, a friend showed me a few sample images he created and screenshots of the program. I have to try it, don't know if there is a trial.

Either Gimp or Photoshop. It's your choice. Photoshop is better and is easier to use because other people use it. Next is Gimp which is free and ok.