xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Niekie is creating accounts (Comments/Suggestion)

Thanks Niekie, for jumping into this good work. It takes a precious time to create an account.... it will take much efforts to support them as well... God bless!

:P:):lol: 800 MB - U ROCK Niekie(these 'cons are yelling and jumping up and down - guess who just got his account)Anything I can do to help let me know. 8)

hi i need help, im finding trouble logging into my account using WS_FTP...i mentioned the hostname as http://forums.xisto.com/, i entered my username and passw..not able to connect..any problem with my login details? please let me know..i have to start re-setting up my website..and thank you guys for the 800MB/10GB upgrade..really appreciate that tho i was contended with the overwhelming 500MB/5GB..this is too good to be true..thanks to you guys at FNH once again! peace to you all. :lol:

I didn't notice this comment until just now

Now THAT is a good description :shock: .... Everyone take noticeĀ  :lol:

:oops: Thanks, you still Rock