xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

apple ipod v. hp ipod?

ipods better :lol:

What? Anyway, neither can compare to iHp-120, iHp-140, H320, or H340. None of them are made by Apple nor Hp. They are made by the mp3 makers with the best sound quality.......Iriver! Many people at my school are throwing away Ipods to get these new mp3 players. Well they're not too, too new. In a few months the iHp-100 series will be 1 year old. In another year the H300 series will be 1 year old.

To answer the original question, I think Apple Ipods are better.

I would have to say that an iPod can kick any other MP3 players @$$ but the only thing is that you have to put a lot of money down but I've know people who have them and they say that its definatly worth the money since it will last a lot longer than an iRiver or HP garbage. And bye the way Jake_101 don't buy an iriver there crapy buy a iPod mini.MACMAN :twisted:

all my friends have apple ipods and as far as i can tell i think they are way better than any mp3 player cause i have a sony mp3 player and thier ipods kick its @$$ any day

For a half year I have now my ihp120 and I?m very content with it. In my opinion the advantages of it compared to the ipod are:- ogg vorbis: smaller size at same quality and lesser battery usage- upgradable firmware: there come lots of improvements;I also read, the sound quality is better than the ipod?s.But the design cannot keep up with apple.

HP Ipod is the new Ipod it has a clickwheel like on the mini no need for buttons above the clickwheel, they are essentially the same thing but most prefer the new HP one because of the clickwheel integration, they both have apples name on it though. :D

of course the apple is going to get more buyers because people dont really know about the HP iPod, but I think they are pretty much the same, i've seen them at the same price...