xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

apple ipod v. hp ipod?

i would totally love an apple iPod but i think Creative's Zen Micro isn't that bad too. It's the size of a credit card and comes in 10 different colours. how cool is that? :D

dell came out with there dell DJ 5gb and 20gb mp3 players they prolly all pretty much the same except batterylife , at least not much that ya can noticeand who needs 20gb >.<god finding teh one song ya want to out of 20gb of music would take ya 4 hours...

I don't have an Apple iPod (YET!!!!) but if I am a loyal Mac Addict and I will never leave their side...I think the Apple iPod (the ORIGINAL iPod, too!) is a gazillion times better... :D :mrgreen:

I like the apple Ipod, probably only because I have one. I would like to try the HP just so that I could see what the difference is.

I don't have an Apple iPod (YET!!!!) but if I am a loyal Mac Addict and I will never leave their side...I think the Apple iPod (the ORIGINAL iPod, too!) is a gazillion times better... :( :mrgreen:

I couldn't agree more. Anything made by Apple is automatically and by default better than anything made by any other Consumer Electronics company. :D

I, myself, have a Third Generation 15gb iPod.

I don't have an Apple iPod (YET!!!!) but if I am a loyal Mac Addict and I will never leave their side...I think the Apple iPod (the ORIGINAL iPod, too!) is a gazillion times better... :( :mrgreen:

I couldn't agree more. Anything made by Apple is automatically and by default better than anything made by any other Consumer Electronics company. :D

i think the name and all the advertising has brainwashed everybody. apple isn't all that awesome... the only thing that makes the ipod stand out is its name, and it looks nice... there are plenty of more cost effective mp3 players out there that don't charge you a load of $$ just for the name.. like compare the apple ipod mini with the creative zen micro:

creative: 5 gb apple: 4 gb
creative: radio apple: no radio
creative: mic apple: no mic (i assume u don't get some expensive add-on)
price: $350 price: $350

also the creative zen micro has like twice the number of colors to choose from, and it is a bit smaller, and has a vertical scroll bar that supposedly makes more intuitive sense. and i think it can play wma... i want one

I don't have an Apple iPod (YET!!!!) but if I am a loyal Mac Addict and I will never leave their side...I think the Apple iPod (the ORIGINAL iPod, too!) is a gazillion times better... :D :mrgreen:

i think the name and all the advertising has brainwashed everybody. apple isn't all that awesome... the only thing that makes the ipod stand out is its name, and it looks nice... there are plenty of more cost effective mp3 players out there that don't charge you a load of $$ just for the name.. like compare the apple ipod mini with the creative zen micro:

creative: 5 gb apple: 4 gb
creative: radio apple: no radio
creative: mic apple: no mic (i assume u don't get some expensive add-on)
price: $350 price: $350

also the creative zen micro has like twice the number of colors to choose from, and it is a bit smaller, and has a vertical scroll bar that supposedly makes more intuitive sense. and i think it can play wma... i want one

The iPod mini is only $250. :P

I addition, If I have 4gb of music why do I need radio? My playlist is already bigger than most commericial radio stations, and my computer using WireTap Pro and iCal records any NPR programs I want so I can listen to them later.

that said the iPod Mini sucks because for only $50 more you can get 20gb of music. And customization of mp3 player isn't a priority to me, although if I want to do it to my iPod I'll put Linux on it.

Lastly, AAC is a better compression format then WMA. There have been several studies of this and WMA came in second to last on almost all of them with only sony's ATRAC3 being worse.

Ok you guys are retarded. no offense. The Apple ipod and the HP ipod are the EXACT same thing. HP just branded the ipod in an effort to promote their new entertainment center pc. There is absolutly no difference in the two unless the little hp logo enscribed on the back matters.

I am personally going to put a 20gb Apple ipod very soon. My friend has one and I use it a lot and it is definately worth the money.