xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Best Live Concert you have ever seen?

The David Bowie Glass Spider Tour opened by Peter Gabriel with Louise LeCavalier from La La La Human Steps dancing on stage in Vancouver for the opening of the inflatable dome stadium 85?86? Anybody know?

Taking Back Sunday - Jannus Landing, St. Pete Fl. Nov 29, 2004. That was awesome, they stayed behind so all could have an autograph. And avenged sevenfold is also Great live. I also liked a perfect circle, I saw them at the hard rock.

Hummm though i've just ever seen concert in my TV, but i think the concert of linkin Park and Jay-Z is number 1 :P Especially when they sand Numb and Encore together :mrgreen:

Hummm though i've just ever seen concert in my TV, but i think the concert of linkin Park and Jay-Z is number 1 :P Especially when they sand Numb and Encore together :mrgreen:

radiohead the two times i saw them 2000 or 2001 in a big top whenever kid A came out and this time last year in dublin.. both time brillantbut the pixies last summer has to be the best ...unreal they'd be playing one of their many great songs and you'd be like WOW i'm hearing this live and when the song finishes you don't get time to cheer cos they went straight into the next song everytime about a 2 hour set non stop ...classand the complete stone roses also seen them twice at festivals and while they may only be a tribute band they are unreal. the atmosphere in the tent they played was electric and hearing the classic roses songs :P

Metallica and Oasis, the best bands ever & ever IDST....seen metallica twice & Oasis twice.And also-Ian brown rulez, i love F.E.A.R (seen him live to "NOT HIM")

Story of the Year(Nintendo Fusion Tour) their last stop in their hometown of St.Louis,MO(where I live). They played that night with LetterKills, Autopilot Off and My Chemical Romance, it was awesome! :P

Must have been these 3Radiohead - Kid A concert last summerMarz Volta/ At the drive in - 2004- SeptemberDanzig playing old misfits songs with the misfits lead guitarist- They sounded so much better than other misfits concerts, the best danzig/ misfits conncert I been to.