xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Truncated

I guess it depends on whether you need to get complex work done on a tight deadline schedule with no crashing or viruses. If you've got lots of time to fix and cannibalise the box instead of use it to produce stuff - get a PC. :lol:

Mac, yet to reach the common man due to its unfriendly price tags.... I would love to have one though............... but am happy with what I have..........

I guess it depends on whether you need to get complex work done on a tight deadline schedule with no crashing or viruses. If you've got lots of time to fix and cannibalise the box instead of use it to produce stuff - get a PC. :lol:

I haven't had to even reboot my PC for 2 months, much less tear it apart or fix it. It just depends on the user. If you're mean to your system, you'll be fixing it a lot(Mac or PC). I've seen broken macs. One user told me he had reinstalled his OS 5 times in the 1 or 2 years he had his.

Besides, if macs are so great, why do you rarely see virtual mac for pc's, but almost every mac has a copy of virtual pc running on it.

I could never get used to a one button mouse.

Never has a truer word been spoken.If you maintain your equipment properly, you can expect it to work properly. And last a lot longer. :wink:

I haven't had to even reboot my PC for 2 months, much less tear it apart or fix it. It just depends on the user. If you're mean to your system, you'll be fixing it a lot.

so true, so true.
my comps a 450mhz, 160mb ram, 16mb video card.
my comps like the biggest software "guinee pig" you'd ever seen.
all those stupid software popups with spyware/adware in them, ill them out just because.
My computer must crash at least twice a day
im hoping to get an upgrade for christmas.