xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

PSP over DX?

Yeah I meant Ds not DX anyways tghe psp may have fewer battery life but has better grphics and can play movies that are as big as somewhere between 600mb to 800mb or somethin so yeah also the psp's disks can hold 1.8gb

DS has a realy handy touchscreen.I saw a demo the other day where you had virtual puppies, and you would pet them with the pen, throw balls, frisbees, play jumprope, scrath belly, ear, poke the eye out and make it cry, lif it up and smack it against the wall or drop it on the ground.. Realy amazing.

How can you people say that the PSP will have better games when it isn't even out yet? Anyways, I don't know which one is better. I am going to get one after both have been out for a lil bit and I can read some reviews.

PSP, better graphics, more games and it uses Discs that hold more space than a little chip that has less space. Try to play a move with DS! oh wait.. that right... you can't! PSP is way better. Everything from Sony is always the best to have.

The psp looks like a better machine, but I like the ease of the nintendo multiplayer. I hope they get a stronger wireless connection though.