xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Ultima Online ++

Still old Ultima Online in 2D (although it can support 3D clients) : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've recently joined, and in 48 hours, I must have played let's say... 40 hours ? (in fact I've only slept 4 hours this week-end :D)

This is the first game (or game mod) which made me skip lunch & dinner... :)

If you're like me : tired of eye-catching 3D games with no gameplay behind, come and test this one !! It's 100% free, and is not an alpha or beta release ! Everything's already working, all you need to do is d/l the things they provide on their site, install it, run the exec, and voila you can play !! :P

Hey l33t thanks for posting that im downloading now :( i love 2D games, maybe we can get together in-game? whats your name and which one do you play, RunUO or Pol?

do i have to pay to be ultima online or is there free user :?:

if its a free user do you gotta download it or is it online with a pop up???

~ have merged your double post ~ Infraid

This is a totally free full version of Age of Shadows (+ tweaks) !! :P

(gotta download the provided client, everything's included)

@Hayloe : I'll find you if you give me your name... (there's a system similar to instant messaging ! :))

Yes and no...

> Yes because you have to get an UO client.

> No because they provide one freely...

Everything you need to play RunNL is on their site, and is free (no registering or anything like that). :)

:idea: : please use RunNL instead of PolNL !!!

2d games rock! You guys know l33twar?? :) It's an game with stupit little blocks and you shoot on each other you can play it online and over the LAN very funny :P

~ this topic is about UO, not any other 2D games ! ~ Infraid

Ok well the link for the Ultima Online thing on thier website doesnt work so do you now any other sites that i could get it from.Thanks

Hey.. you're right !

I don't know if it'll do the job, but here's a so-called official version of the client : LINK

I read on some other sites that you don't have to worry about the 15-days trial which shouldn't be applied (I guess, it's only the case if you want to play on the official shards). :)

Update : try this LINK first !

I have been playing since more than a year in free Shards (..XUO, Alternate PK, Noir Genre..) but my favorite is Alias Mortal Just need to download the files and setup an account.

I gave it a whirl but was nobody around on the RunNL shard when I was there. Was quite boring just fighting mongats by myself!!Also got the same feeling I got when playing original that I am wasting my time getting skills in a game, when could be getting skills in the real world.Interesting though! Always a good thing to know if I ever want to go back to the game without paying!