xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

San Andreas 2 Player Mode

Have you guys ever played the 2 player mode? I will tell yous how to play it once my site comes out so. There are 2 spots that i know of.

No, in the game theres a mission tpye thing. You goto the icon and then player 2 has to press the analog stick and he can pick his charecter depending on where he got the icon(i know of 2 places) and then they can just play. The godo thing is that you can drive in cars and 1 guy shoots, and the same for motorcycles. The bad thing si that player2 can do the armor cheat code, and once player 2 dies for some reason it will say the mission is over and then you will have to goto that icon again. And theres only a certain distance that you can go from each other since its only 1 screen.

yea.. once this host gets back up, if i can get some people to help with the site it should be up days after i get the account back.

Ya the 2 player may be nice its just the one screen only part. It should have been when player 2 clicks start a the screen splits into two and you can both kill each other, do missions, do drive by killing :P, and other stuff. The people of this forum should try to write the good stuff down and send them to rockstar, hehe maybe they can listen and make a better gta game with all the stuff we want :P

i play 2 player often with my frineds, i get on top of the train and he drives it , heh, but it's only being tested in san adreas, it has no part in the game, just a +, it's not prefected in the least, (it shuld be split screen, you tend to loose where ur guy is! lol) BUT! expect mor, and missions with 2 player mode for the next GTA game!

the 2 player mode is so irritating and you cant do missies with 2 player i think they had to do 2 different screens and you need 2 do togheter missions