xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

embeded website flipbook

im looking for a javasript that can make a sorta website flip book effect.

i know how to embed websites, but im wundering if its possible to make a sorta flipbook effect were i can press a button on my site and it will change the site thats embeded.

heres a picture sorta.

http://www.c-art.8m.com/embeded.html

ok.nvm.i figured it out with my vast knowledge of HTML.well im sure you guys could have figured it out. its actually quite a simple effect.ill post an example of it later. :)

ok. i need help with this.how do i remove the scrollbars from my webpage, so that when i embed it there is no scroll on the inside of the embeded webpage.

I don't understand what part of your website you're trying to remove scrollbars from. In CSS you can force it to not display scroll bars. Myabe that can help.skyglow1

ok.the problem isnt fixed.if i try using it i can flip through a couple pages than my comp crashes, and on the internet it doesnt even work.