xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Is Gta Vice City Any Good?

I might buy it for the PC, my first GTA game

Your first? so you don't have any others eh......then I'd actualy suggest getting GTA3 as IMO it owns VC although VC is good but I liked GTA3s storylines better and its less glitchy. VC has more glitches than any other game I have ever played, no lie. But if you really want to get it go ahead, its still an ok game.

Grand theft auto three, is quite better then GTA VC. 1) its ALOT larger then vc2) way more stuff to do..3) more missionsproblems;1) no bikes2) no boatsI suggest getting them both, they are both good games. :P

dont talk nonscence! there are boats in GTA3, there are no HELLICOPTERS...

and there is no outfit changing ability ( ingame )...less weapons....too darker than VC, the list is big
:P

ohhh i must of forgot, i havent played for a long time :D

yeah i think vice city is a good game, but all they did was throw it together real quick. I look at it as gta 3 with just some added features, nothing really to get excited about, but i like vice city's story line a little better. Btw hope the new gta will be good.

i?ve played all games of gta since london to vice city and i cant wait for the new game (GTA - SAN ANDREAS) it will be really good...think only in have one mini-gun in the hand and "walk" in a bycicle!

GTA Vice City is far superior compared to GTA3!! The levels are bigger and their are better equipment and vehicles available its more fun!!!!!!!Whoever sed GTA3 is better then Vice City should rethink their motives for making such a big call. :P