xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

IE :-(

It's really a personal choice. They all have both advantages and disadvantages. The best option would probably be to try out a few on your own and then make a decision based on your experience. :lol:

Hi guys,
So what do you sugest as an alternative for IE?
Firefox? Opera?

As Sandman said, just try them all and see which one you like. Since you have all of these anyway, just use one of them. At least I would hope you have all of these already. As a webmaster, you really need to try your sites out in every browser you can to make sure it looks and functions correctly for all people and screen resolutions.
Saying that, I like Firefox more than Opera, but again, it is a personal choice.

Firefox only have a nice GUI,that's all.It follows ntscape standard and I think that standard really sux.IE supports more CSS like color scrollbars and other tags like instad of the irriating tag by Netscape.I suggest 1 chose Opera over firefox...