xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

IE :-(

As long as MS will continue to bundle IE with Windows all other browsers will continue to share that 10% of the market...Btw, I think that IE sucks!

...i hate windows :P

:wink:

There's many users who says like Stephan but many of them are using Gate's program ..

I like Windows :) in my opinion this's much easier to use and better support witch games, software and other stuff... than Linux

...i hate windows :(

Linux is good to but when you look at the security.. You have to do more yourself about that in linux... :) I use both on one system :P I got a bootable Knoppix CD and when I feel like using linux I put in the CD en work with it... :D

I guess Windows is ok, I thought about making my PC a dual boot, so i could choose which operating system when i start the computer, but i don't have enough room and I've heard it's alot of work, and I really wanted Linux because it's supposed to have fast distributions, but I really only need more speed when im gaming :twisted: and of course, windows has the monopoly on games, so i just stuck with windows

I would like to change, but i have grown so dependant on the file manager in windows that i find it exceedingly difficult to navigate thru Linux's rudimentary filemanager. :roll:

rejoice wrote:I guess Windows is ok, I thought about making my PC a dual boot, so i could choose which operating system when i start the computer, but i don't have enough room and I've heard it's alot of work, and I really wanted Linux because it's supposed to have fast distributions, but I really only need more speed when im gaming  and of course, windows has the monopoly on games, so i just stuck with windows

Actually, it's not much work and you don't need a lot of space. I have a quad boot w98/w2k/Lindows/Xandros running on a 800mhz pc with a 8gb hdd. You just need to install the oldest os first(and windows before linux if you want to avoid to much hassle). So windows go on the c drive and then linux. :wink:

linux doesn't have to take up a lot of space i have a Mnadrake 10 taking up 1GB, but it is a lot of work setting up, even with easier distros. Probably the easiest ones are, Mepis, Ark linux, Mandrake and Fedora.

They haven't released an updated version of IE in a long time

Yes they have released a updated IE with SP2 & i have heard that is IE in the future will be included in the Service Pack...but it?s a rumor so far the future will tell :wink: