xisto Community
OpaQue

Cool Non Veg Joke

Once a girl is quite fantasized about "69". She has a regular boyfriend they have never done it before. One day she invites her boyfriend to her apartment for romantic dinner. After heavy dinner, she tells him that she wants to do "69". But the Boyfriend doesn't have any idea about what is 69. Girlfriend gets upset but thinks that she can teach him how to do 69. she asks him to lay down...and she then lays on top of him in reverse direction so as in 69. The boyfriend is confused but is eager to know about 69. so he does as the GF tells him to do. they lay down in this position for about 2 min. she is thinking that He will, by the time, get excited by this. but suddenly the GF has to let go one Fart...directly on her BF's face. GF quickly apologizes and asks him to stay in that position for some more time. after 1 min she has to let go one another fart....this time bigger than the previous. The BF quickly throws her away, gets up, starts dressing up and yells at her.. "If you think I am gonna take 67 more like this, you are MAD"

Hahaahahahahahahahahahaha....................................If you think that the above is SPAM! I think I can do it on my site.. :P

dont yall have anything better to say than LOL funny!????? jeez come on guys.....

***** On Fire Colin meets a girl on the street. He says, "Come on, babe, let's go in The alleyway and get it on. I've got fifteen bucks."She says, "FIFTEEN bucks? You're crazy. For fifteen bucks, I'll let you LOOK at it."They go into the alleyway, she pulls down her pants, and he gets down on His knees. But he can't see anything, because it's too dark, so he gets Out his lighter. He lights his lighter, and he says, "My God, your pubic Hair... It's so curly and thick... It's BEAUTIFUL."She says, "Thank you."He says, "You mind if I ask you a personal question?"She says, "Go ahead."He says, "Can you pee through all that hair?"She says, "Of course."He says, "Well, you better start. You're on fire.