xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Main Page Design

Cosmic The Link you have provided says server failure when I click on it.Tell Me What You want I will try my best to provide you that.

Well, I'm sorting looking for a domain of my own for a graphics site and some other junk....... Is that possible? I'm sorta aiming for darkmod.netAnd I'm pretty much halfway done with your template/layout. If a domain isn't possible, we'll figure something out....

You can sign up on FHN ( dec 5th )then you don't need any design: login on cpanel >> Fantastico >> phpnuke,mambo, postnuke..... :roll: FuR

Well...... Since you need it quickly.

I've worked on it allot since the last few hours, and this

is a preview:

Posted Image

Download: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If the link doesn't work this time... Let me know so i can upload it to another server. And oh yeah, I recommend using frames, if you don't have a clue how to use frames, just drop me an email, my email address is darkcosmicgear@AOl.com

If you want a new banner with a specific image, please let me know about that too....

darklord.info will be registered and working in the next 24 hours .....But you need to provide me the nameservers of your hosting company first so that I can update the nameservers. Thank You For the design. My mail address is meetjayanth@gmail.com you can mail me your nameservers and I will register the domain for you. Thank You Once Again.