xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Main Page Design

Now just look at my state ......10 GB WebSpaceUnmetered DatatransferHell Lot of Features BUT NO WEBSTIE :cry: Reason : No Designer -- I am a newbieOffer : Complete Site Administration Control , Your Pages in my account,whatever you want ....But Just design me a site that works.Pls I have a hell lot of Ethical Hacker Content to upload.....PLEASE

I tried to post the reply but the page gave me a 101 errors i tried three times and lo you have it three times......these softwares I tell you....

Well..... One last thing, would you like me to make a custom nav that matches your banner and the rest of the site, or would you like me to make a whole new template?

Alright.... It took me just about forever but, try this:

Posted Image

It has a mouseover effect.....

I've also included a font file, and a

few empty buttons for easy add on....

Try it and tell me how you like it...... :P

Download: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And oh yeah, the sample image is pretty blurry, but the actual one is in much better condition, because I had no choice but to format the sample image in JPG.

Cosmic I just beg you give me that design man thats really cool. I am a newbie. Can I request you to design the layout for me. I have dreamweaver and photoshop but I dont know to use them professionally. What you see ethicalhackers.info is my first trial.

I have a hell lot of hacking material which I want to share with others but I dont know who will design me a site for free. I even offered to give administration control but alas no one cared......Somone.....Anyone......pls

:: Link ::Hmm... It seems the link is working just fine.... what's the problem?I even tried downloading it myslef, everything was fine. Try right-clicking it and press save target as... That might work....:: Layout ::Ok.... Well, maybe I can help you build a custom layout.Can you restate your offer?:: One last question ::Do you have any experience in html whatsoever?