xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dreamweaver

Im quite fond of the "Dreamweaver MX Bible" written by Joseph W. Lowery...it includes a tutorial and demo of dreamweaver on the cd that comes with it and claims to be 100% comprehensive....i pretty much agree with that statement

Just google it and you will find everything. Otherwise why dont you buy from computer shop? Browse those bookstore, and decide which book you can follow easily. all the best.

I'm not 100% on this but I'd try enrolling in the nearest community college XHTML course and one on UNIX/Linux. You'd be much better off for the money and time you'd spend. dreamweaver is cool and all that but wants to keep you in the corporate fold, not help you 'be what you can be' :P

my suggestion is use notepad and work on ur html. that will get you much farther in real life then using dreamweaver, in lots of places typing the html coding gives u more control then dreamweaver does, but thats jsut personal expirince. but like soem one said the dreamwever mx bible is good

I have read "Dreamweaver MX Bible" written by Joseph W. Lowery and yes it is a great book if you are technically incline but if you are new to this then the "Dreamweavers for Dummies" don't laugh is actually a good walk thru to let you know if it is something you should be getting into.

I recommend learning HTML first. You can code it with notepad or whatever good text editor is out there. After that, then learn to use Dreamweaver. This way, you have a little more control over the html code when you start using the program.You can find several good HTML tutorials on the web, with exercises to start you off. The book I started off Dreamweaver with is the Dreamweaver HOT (Hands On Training) book by Lynda Weinman. But it's mostly a reference book.