xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Diablo 3 anytime soon?

I'm on of D2 fans!! played D1 also! for D3, i think it would be neat to have it, diablo series are one of the funniest rpg i've played!

They should just release d1 with fully redone graphics like WoW style. That would be so cool if it was a hack and slash with those type of graphics!!!

Uh the main producer (Blizzard) of Diablo II said already there won't be another Diablo so too bad i would have liked it as well but if they would have done it it would also be out for a long time ...

Yeah i think Diablo 3 would be a great game to be made, it sounds like it would be good and with updated computers lately with high speed hard-drives........surely there will be no lagging lol! I think that they could easily have a great storyline, something like the apocalypse fo the world where the three prime evils are rsurrected and start mutilating everyone, and they can be anywhere at any time without you knowing and you have to fight them when they appear no matter what level you are, that would ROCK!