xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FarCry Underrated?

I can't really fault this game, the terrain is amazing.If anyone's played this, what do you think? The Crytek engine has great potential I think, and to have been created from scratch, unlike most games that are out now.Beaker

It's a great game, only online the lag is tremendous :shock: pwning their asses....reloading..pwning their asses....reloading..pwning their asses....no more ammo :x :)

I played it a bout a week ago and all i can say is its great.The weapons are like Counter-strike and the big maps make it kinda like battlefield i think its a good mix

the lagging is smaller when you make ur special effects off. that`s what i do with HALO for PC i was having ping-250 and i was playing just like in my own server.

It's a great game and LAN Play is also nice but with Half Life 2 out now all the people are going to play Counter Strike again :) Because that engine runs much better online then the Crytech... :D And I also think HL2 looks just a bit better then Far Cry.. :P

It's a great game and LAN Play is also nice but with Half Life 2 out now all the people are going to play Counter Strike again :P Because that engine runs much better online then the Crytech... :P And I also think HL2 looks just a bit better then Far Cry.. :D

That's true :wink:, I used Far Cry only to play Single Player Mode (that was awesome :D ), but not checked it in internet :P ... becouse then only CoD and Cs was played online 8)

Far Cry probably isn't as good as Half-Life 2, but I think that it easily beats Doom III, which, in my opinion, having played the previous games, was a bit of a disapointment.

FarCry was the *BLEEP* when it was out. It had awesome physics and everything, but it was blocked out with the release of Halo2 and HL2