xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My ATC Website+Fantasy F1 game.

Wow I love the border lines around the menus and stuff, very clean and proffesional. Colors are all bright and readable. I don't see anything wrong with it :) Although I don't like the graphics used on the news part.9.5/10skyglow1

I know.but hey, I'm a big lad, not to let people like him phase me. He didn;t even bother checking the FTP password.And in responce to the news images, I wanted to keep the ATC theme somewhere, but the badger was just for fun.....

guarantee an adventure packed and fun time for all.

Have you got a camera? If not please get one today. A community site is meant to celebrate and showcase it's community. If you're part of it, you've got great chances to capture it and show some "adventure packed fun" in the design. Check out Scouts Canada - its boring and I bet you could do better but you get the idea of what I mean about the community it represents being used in the design.