xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

let the critics begin

Erm...the front page and links look and feel rather messy scrolling down, took some time to differentiate which was a link to another site and which was a link to another page on your own site. Perhaps you could remove the two white-ish sort of things from around the image so that the image doesn't look distorted and make it more ordered?

aaagghh!!! :shock: distorted images!Yellow text on black bgnd!The 3 large images need to be put together in some way. They just look weird like that. Sorry if I'm being harsh but that's just my opinion :) I could help you with some graphics if you'd like?

i like the contentbut the layout is a bit hard to look at and may be you could try to order the links its not that nice to scroll down and be confused,just my opinion cheers Good day Good health God Bless

i will try to remove the p2p links asapi am inbetween moving from one server to anotherat present p2p is legal in canada just to be surethe 3 images at the top are linkedon the left is guitar chords which i play the middle is us and the left is sheet music which my wife playsthe middle photo is a bit stretchedi am not for sophisticated modern flash sitesi play music, not code pages!

I like the colors and gradients used. Just the font for the links I would use some other one.The "News of Homepage.com" part in Mozilla appears to be in the wrong place as it is overlapping some other stuff.skyglow1

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/    

DNS System is as follows:

ns1.dns-canada.com
IP: 216.199.249.100

ns2.dns-canada.com
IP: 216.199.249.101

Technical Contact info:

Name: DNS Canada
Surname: NOC
Address: Suite 1101 5328 Calgary Trail Edmonton, Alberta T6H 4J8
E-mail : dns@dns-canada.com

I think there's an error in your website