xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

j-rock?

Sure, me! 8) I love Cloud, Psycho le C?mu, Pierrot, Shazna, Yuichi Ikusawa, Kimeru, ...If I would count all I love listening to the list would be simply endless ^^"

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum.

You can check lyrics of more than 20000 Japanese songs at:

Uta-Net

http://www.uta-net.com/

The site is only in Japanese. Registration is a bit complicated.

This tool may help you to make a registration and read lyrics in Japanese:

http://language.tiu.ac.jp/tools_e.html

If you know good sites on J-pop/J-rock for beginners, please let me know.

I like j-pop and j-rock!!I like Hamasaki Ayumi and D.A.I (uhum... for D.A.I... Does anyone know 'bout them?)

yes man...love Do as Infinity AWSOME...got all the cds and ayumi is rockin..love evolution and some others. i also like T.M. Revolution and a whole lot more...[/url]

Anyone here know japanese music? It's awesome! Anyone else listen to it?

I love japanese music and I listen a lot of them, it's the best music of the earth.

I like j-pop and j-rock!! I like Hamasaki Ayumi and D.A.I (uhum... for D.A.I... Does anyone know 'bout them?)

yes man...love Do as Infinity AWSOME...got all the cds and ayumi is rockin..love evolution and some others. i also like T.M. Revolution and a whole lot more...

What's ur favourite song of D.A.I? Sometimes i listen T.M.R too. Do u know L'arc en Ciel? It's a j-rock band and i think they're famous enough in Japan

nope...i have never heard of L'arc en Ciel, but i really like the song "Desire" its great...listened to it over 100 times and still love it...ill check out that band tho man..thnx...what songs do u like?