xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

wavs?

talking to somebody else in a dif post he said that your allowed to have mp3's or your website if you have permission.(from someone, the artist?)

is that true and am i allowed to put *.wav 's on my website IF you host me?

hello............

~ have merged your double post ~ Infraid

That's because I'm not inspired on this topic... :)I never had to wonder if what I upload on my site is legal or not.Since the problem with the Database Center, it'd be wise to completely forbidden mp3s and any kind of music... We no need to remove our accounts once again ! :?

You can put is in the FAQ also :P hehe But you can have streaming media that you made yourself... So If you make remixes that's allowed.. (?) I think atleast :P

If you make a remix of, say, Shania Twain, or something, then you can host it. Because you do not own the rights to the music or sounds in that song. If your friend had a band and you remix his song and he says, yeah put it up on the net what do I care go ahead sure, then you have the right to put it up I am sure. You might want to ask an official when all the sites get back up. In the meantime, maybe you should remix a little more stuff! :P

Jups :P I make my own song with a few friends.. :) hehe I also had a real nice flash player on the website.. But that's all gone now :D Luckely I got a backup! :lol: