xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Transloading

Hello!My ISP impose internet traffic limit. :) And it is very short limit. I generate traffic in any upstream/downstream comunication, obviously. I'd like to load some stuff to the FNH that is on the internet, and if I download it and upload it, I'll be doubling the traffic. It would be a great thing to just transload stuff directly to the FNH. Plus, it would spare me a lot of time, because my upload is very slow too. I can't find any tool on the cPanel that do the job... I wonder if you can provide something like a script that implements "downloading" stuff into the FNH.Thank you!PS- I've search the net for such service, could find only one site that would transload from any place to any ftp, but the service seems to be down. For an alternative, maybe someone can tell me about some sites that make transloads.

Transload...Basic file transfer script...Let's see...Hmm...I need a php text editor script... Unless...PHPSHELL!!!!As long as this is allowed, but I'm sure that using it to upload files will be fine... as long as they aren't over 5mb. And don't do heaps.