xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Mysterious Goings On! Post

The mystery continues...I joined Freenuke a few weeks ago, had everything working, but then some mysterious gremlin got in the works....First I lost access to my C-panel, then my ftp log in stopped working, and then my password info to use the Forum didnt work, and finally.... my Domain name stopped working!After a week of these problems, was adviced to request new hosting again, and actually had to do this under a new name, ( since my old name and password didnt work anymore.)....In the meantime...today out of the blue....I suddenly have access to my c-panel again and my ftp account, but still cant log in to Freenuke with old name and password, and the domain name still doesn't work... I would love to solve these 2 problems...and shall be eternally grateful to the person who helps resolve this mystery for me!!!!

Well first off you have to stay active on the forum, no posting = no hosting.Second the reason your old password would not work is because that was when they switched from php-nuke to phpbb.

Thanks very much........ but I couldnt remain active in the forum because I couldnt get access to it!Have you any idea how active is active? Is it once a week or once a day? Do I have to keep posting new messages all the time?I am also wondering then how to get my password back for forum log in, and also why the domain name still wont work, even though C-panel and ftp do...any suggestions..? I've tried emailing but no one seems to respond to that....so hopefully I will get some answers here...Thanks again!

Have you any idea how active is active? Is it once a week or once a day? Do I have to keep posting new messages all the time?

There are plenty of topics on this. Use the search feature.

Yes I did check out your site, looks good! Not quite sure what its for... but then inspiration hit...and so posted a website address on it that seemed like it might be the right kind of thing!PS. If anyone in Admin can help me figure out why I cant log in anymore with my old user name and password, and why my domain name doesnt work anymore and what I can do about it...would be great! Thanks!