xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Inuyasha

I don't really like Inuyasha... it's ok... but... it's not my style... But! it's really funny, I used to have weird dreams with Inuyasha in them, lol

Yeas, I like Inu Yasha too, but I like Seeshumaru (I don't sure a spell his name right) than Inu Yasha. He looks very handsome and cold :)

Inuyasha is soo cool! It's addictive!Like my avatar? It's from an episode where Kagome pushes Inuyasha onto a bridge (he's saying hey! or something in the pic) and then she says "sit" and he falls into the river, lol! I made it on Photoshop! I'll try to make a better one later!Sesshoumaru is definitely cool, but what's with his sword? Agh, can't wait to see what happens, in fact.... time to watch some taped episodes....... or maybe study for exams, grumble.bye!kiwi

It's a really long series (167 episodes and a couple of movies I think), so I can see how time would be an issue! I find it annoying that things drag on so long sometimes, but every now and then, there's a few cool episodes that keep me hooked!My favourite anime ever is probably Trigun, which only has 26 episodes, I think that's a much better length! Not too short (like FLCL with 6 episodes) and not too long! Naruto is another cool long one. I watched until ep 55 and then fell off the rails, maybe I'll start watching again at Christmastime.One benefit of having long series is that they never end, but sometimes the story can get a little convoluted.Well, that's it for my random rant! Congrats if you took the time to read this far, you now know all my opinions on anime length!kiwi :wink: