xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

masking/forwarding of second domain name ??

Its okay, have sussed it out now.Had to add the second domain in CPanel under parked domains and alsopointed the dns servers the same way (althouh that part isn't alwaysnecessary, depends on your host).

OkayI design websites for people and what I do as part of the service is put a webmaster@domain email account up for them which i monitor for feedback then can let the site owners know what type of feedback is coming through so they can decide if they want to do anything about it. Now ideally it would be easier to have all those webmaster accounts forward their emails to my sites webmaster email account which i know how to do, but if i do that when i reply to those emails if required then it shows my accounts address instead of the one they emailed.Is there a way to reply under the domain of the account the original message was forwarded to me from so the end user of the site doesn't realise the message is getting forwarded? for example if they email webmaster@newways-ct.org.uk it forwards the incoming message to me on webmaster@stuartbennett.me.uk but when i reply to those messages i want to reply as webmaster@newways-ct.org.uk even though i am hitting the reply button in webmaster@stuartbennett.me.uk.The idea being that I don't have to have an email program sending and receiving humpteen mailboxes.Any ideas?Stuart