xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Check out my site..

Check it out, it revolves around the sport of Aggressive Skating. It's a nice simple layout made entirely from HTML.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It looks good. I always like a good color scheme, with lots of interface art. But this is a great simple website, which seems it fits your needs. Good job. :)

its nice and quite helpful i thinkwish i could make something like this about my skating this is a 10 for me even though you blade or skate loldon't know and rollerblade termkeep on skating or rollerbladingcheersGood day Good health and please don't grind sleeping skaters (skateboarders)

Man nice website! Really clean design. I love the color which is the background for the navigation bar. Bright and very readable!9/10 good job!skyglow1

It has a nice clean look, and is quick on loading time. I think a little flare here and there might excite it a little bit to go along with an agressive skating theme.