xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Aphex Twin

i listen to them. i like them and chemical brothers alot. it really seems like there isn't a lot of music diversity on this web site. all i ever see is hard rock, hard metal, and trash metal but oh well.....

Aphex Twin is just one guy, by the way.Chemical Brothers used to be OK. Like "Block Rockin Beats" and "Let Forever Be" you know stuff like that. But they're basically dance music, like Fat Boy Slim.Aphex Twin is wild, wild stuff.

yeah, i guess we just have different tastes. chem bros have a new cd comin out. cant wait. i do agree though that some of their old stuff is better. sometimes it seems like their just rehashing stuff, but i can't stop listenin to it

"It dosent matter if all of your songs sound the same. People will be happy to hear them over and over and over again." - Spiderbait - GlockenpopSounds like you've fallen into that trap...I think Aphex Twin is more interesting than Chemical Brothers because its, well new music. Its different. If I wanted all the same I'd listen to U2. But thats why I got sick of Radiohead and got into Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.New music fascinates me. I get bored with the same old crap over and over again.

"It dosent matter if all of your songs sound the same. People will be happy to hear them over and over and over again." - Spiderbait - Glockenpop
Sounds like you've fallen into that trap...

I think Aphex Twin is more interesting than Chemical Brothers because its, well new music. Its different. If I wanted all the same I'd listen to U2. But thats why I got sick of Radiohead and got into Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.

New music fascinates me. I get bored with the same old crap over and over again.

im confused. if u are implying that radiohead songs sound the same ur so so so very wrong...they're like 5 bands in one, almost. they had like, phases.

I have all of their albums. But I got bored because the quality of each release was wibbly wobbly at best and each song was only slightly good than the others, there was no real sense of... anything I dont know I just got bored of the,. That frantic feel they tried to creat on Hail To The Theif was annoying. Well Idont know I just looked for something "new".