xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Championship Manger (Pre 5)

What's everyone think of the series? (Not CM 5; it'll be crap for obvious reasons to CM fans...and definitely not FM 2005 because I'm not on about it.)It's my favourite game ever especially the introduction of the 2D match representation.I've been hooked on Champ since god knows when. The best game was 99/00 I thought; up until 03/04 came out. The next few after 99/00 were pretty dismal in my opinion...no real improvements and I figured the match engine had gone a bit funny after playing them for a while; but the series redeemed itself with 01/02 before releasing CM4 which I've never actually played as I waited until the next one came out just to make sure they'd fixed any bugs from the previous version.

Well, i agree with you that after 01/02, cm has become a crappy one, but imo it's back in the "game" with the new FM 2oo5 !! It's definitly improved alot regarding cm 03/04 and older versions :)

I assumed that everyone read the bit of my post that FM wasn't included in my comments. I also never said that CM became crap after 01/02; I think 03/04 is the best yet. The worst were between 99/00 and 01/02 those years were terrible games. I don't trust FM enough yet; as it's a new game made pretty much from scratch. Maybe next year; and I wouldn't touch CM 5 with a barge pole.

LOL !!If Cm 03/04 is the best then what about Fm 2oo5 :) I personally think that 03/04 was the crappiest version of CMseries. Why? Because there was and still is a bug in it. It's not notmal when some players are scoring more than 60 goals per season. As my Diego who scored 69!! goals for 1 season. If you think is the best part of the game then let's celebrate it :wink: And this is exactly the place where Fm ownz Cm :)

what does CM stand for `cause i don`t know that game?what genre?

Championship Manager (or the new one is Football manager)
As you see from its name, it's about managing a football team by your own :)

what does CM stand for `cause i don`t know that game?what genre?

:) I thought I made it clear to everyone with the topic title "Championship Manager"