xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anime

when i was a kid i wanted to be a super sayian like in DBZ and used to look in the mirror and bulk my muscle out and scream really loud :D

Dragon BallHack Signs Ghost In the Shell Akira Wolfs RainPrincess Mononoke Gundam Wing Spirited Away Cowboy Bebop Trigun Inuyasha Witch Hunter Robin Full Metal Alchemist Its great having cartoon network most of these are shown on there nightly and me being a nightowl I get to catch most of them when my kids are asleep.

I think many people like that, but I stopped liking it because they started over for 3 or 4 times here in Holland, because America was slower and we couldnt be further then America blablkabla.. so I stopped vieuwing it because well when you watch a movie for 3 or 4 times the fun is off it also,, know what I mean? of course some movies stay cool but dbz sucked for the 4th time :D

;) There are a lot of spanish fansubs!!We're lucky!EvangelionLast ExileTrigunGash BellGungraveFMASamurai ChamplooSamurai 7Tenjou TenjeDragon BallNaruto...

Hack Signs Ghost In the Shell Wolfs Rain Princess Mononoke Spirited Away Cowboy Bebop Trigun Inuyasha Witch Hunter Robin Full Metal Alchemist Are just a few I like to watch myself. but tech TV has great anime on every night and long winded titles I wont be listing here ;)