xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anime

I like Full Metal AlchemistCowboy BebopEscaflowneAzumanga DaiohFruits BasketKill Me Kiss MeModelGravitationGhost (Eerie Queerie) (it's hillarious!)As far as American cartoons go I like..The SimpsonsFamily Guyand The Venture Brothers (It's funny as hell!)

Anime:

Yu-Gi-Oh! (original version)

Lady Oscar

Animatrix

Phantom Quest Corporation

Love & War

Inuyasha

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

Dragonball/ Z/ GT

Ranma 1/2

Cat's Eye

Detective Conan

Wei? Kreuz

has anyone here seen school rumble? if so what do u think about it i would get it but i have run out of space on my hardrive to even download it

My favourite animated cartoon is Dragon Ball ... Maybe it's not so fresh :wink: but that fight and "kamehameha"'s things still look's great :)

there is no way on earth i could list all the animes i like...but jsut to start....Dragon BallGhost In the ShellEvangelionAkiraPrincess MononokeGundam WingSpirited AwayCowboy BebopTrigunOutlaw StarInuyahsRuroni KenshenRahxephonWitch Hunter RobinFull Metal AlchemistEscaflownethats just a small amount of the anime ive seen and like...

Yay! Anime is awesome! I agree that Trigun and Kenshin and Ghost in the Shell and Akira and Naruto are all wicked cool! (Inuyasha too, but 167 episodes, yikes! I'm up to like 40 now!) Anyone ever heard of FLCL or Furi Kuri (same show)? It's only 6 episodes long, and it doesn't make any sense at all, but it's still really cool! See http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for a review. I'm gonna watch Cowboy Bebop sometime soon too, should be good, from what I've heard! This thread is good for deciding what anime to watch, keep posting, guys! kiwi :P

I like :Hell teacher NubeSorcerous Stabber OrphenTenjou TengeDetective ConanFinal Fantasy unlimitedZone of the Enders Dolores,iZone of the Enders I DoloFull Metal PanicThey don't sound familiar eh? 8)

You're right, they don't sound familiar! (Except for Full Metal Panic and FFU)

Does Zone of the Enders have anything to do with the book Ender's Game? I'm guessing probably not.... (Great book, by the way, I guess this is the wrong thread to say that in)

FLCL? Whats that? I never heard of it...Sad

FLCL is a very random, but very cool show by Gainax. Apparently the reason there's only 6 episodes is they ran out of money on production, don't know if that's true :wink: . See the link I posted above for more info!

kiwi