xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itasor

Gmail invite for grabs l@@K here

Well i have 1 invite left, so i thought some of you might want it. I will be trading it either for money via paypal OR a .net/.com domain name. I'll also consider anything else you might wanna trade. Just post offers here!!!!!

Pfft. For money? I don't think so.Hopefully no one (not mentioning any names or anything) will bend the rules to suit themselves over another Gmail account this time :D

Hopefully no one (not mentioning any names or anything) will bend the rules to suit themselves over another Gmail account this time :D

Man your way too harsh. If i was *cough* him *cough* i'd ban you just for the fun of it. :D

Bleh! You're a very greedy person! Gmail invites are supposed to be free, you shouldn't have to bloody pay for them! BLEH!

This is such an outrage!  :D

You want one free? IM me on aim sn: itasorwebdesign

Pfft. I don't want one, it just makes me so angry that people would charge others for a free service! It makes me lose faith in humanity every bit more, and think that one day it would be good for it to end..

lol i want an invite :D ::would be a very happy camper if he got a gmail invite::

Hopefully no one (not mentioning any names or anything) will bend the rules to suit themselves over another Gmail account this time :D

Man your way too harsh. If i was *cough* him *cough* i'd ban you just for the fun of it. :D
Maybe I should ban you. 'Just for the fun of it'.