xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Pacers Pistons Fight

Did any ya'll see that? I personally think it's complete bullcrap that Wallace of Detroit only gets 6 games out where Ron Artest gets the rest of the season. Wallace started it all. If you want some videos of it, check out the link in my sig.

it's all about violence and how we deal with it........violence and specifically revenge and who has the power to wield it are part of the foundations of modern day society......if we agree to live in a civilized way we should abide by the rules......

Heh, I am from Michigan and a huge Pistons fan...Artest DID deserve the whole season, he was completely stupid to go into the stands. Wallace kept it on court. Jermaine's was a bit excessive but it helped that his went down to 15. Jackson's was good too. My friends mom was going out with the guy who threw the first beer. :-P

Starr2k3 your friends mom went out with the guy that threw the first beer? I think everyone that threw stuff on the court and at players should have there season tickets taken away.