xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

fight club

i watch it everyweek on sunday after mass1. would you buy the DVD ?2. do you want to be a SPACE MONKEY ?3. are you like the narrator ?

Such a clever film, nothing beats the first time you watch it. Really clever directing.1. I would buy the DVD, if i wasn't a poor student.2. Yeah, for sure.3. not really

Years before I wached it someone told be the ending. So the first time I watched it it sucked. Then it turned out the guy had never seen it before. And he didn't see it for a couple of years after me. I hate him for that reason.

Then - Then when he did see it he said "That movie blew my mind when I first saw it!" I was so mad.. I.. I was going to EXPLODE!

the game is out of the question and is no way related to the film,sorry 101 that game is a disgraceplease don't mention again that silly game it ruins the film and its meaning.please recommend FIGHT CLUB (the movie) too your friends !!!cheersGood day Good health & God bless

thats an awesome movie. it really gets you thinking about stuff. anyone here seen eternal sunshine of the spotless mind? i just saw that recently and really liked it.

I've seen the other two movies Charlie Kaufman wrote: Being John Malkovich and Adaptaion. and I have to say they were quite mindblowing. Being John Malkovich is a really unique movie and you really know the people its really funny cause they act like normal people do. And jeeze Adaptaion. is just so true. I get to feeling like Kaufman every second I try to write a script. Also in general. Like that bit where he is sitting in the car with his girlfriend and she goes inside and he thinks "I should have kissed her. I'm such a wimp. I should knock on her door. I should do that right now. Knock on her door apologise and kiss her. It would be great. Thats it, I'm going to to that right now." Then he just drives off. Man, I am like that every day.