xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Game Console`s Have you got?

Being a bit of a gamer over the years i have collected a few game consoles.I started of with an 8 bit NES since then ive got-sega master system,sega megadrive 2 with mega cdsega gamegear,snes,N64,gamecube,GBAps1,ps2,Im gonna treat myself to an X-box for christmas (for halo 2)I would`nt mind getting my hands on a sega multimega

atarinintendo family computersuper family computerps1ps2but i prefer pc eventhough i don't play that often Good day Good health & God bless

started with an amiga 500+ then moved to desktop, then my sister won a dreamcast which i never use - desktops all the waysomeone told me amiga 500+'s are still really good for coding something..but i cant remember what it was - anyone able to remind me?

I perosnaly have a PS1, but in my house i got a nitendo the old school one ot the first one the 2nd i think it was by nitenda its those big things that you have to stick in from the top, and also a PS2 i have bein playing that alot since my brother got SAN ANDREADS, well not to much becuase of school but i got wed-fri. off so...

lets see :) xboxps2game cubegame boy colornintendo 64super nintendosega saturnsega genesisdreamcastregular nintendoNgageand i think that ends it for my list

Game CubeNintendo 64PCI baught the N64 so i could play Mortal Kombat Trilogy and i got the Game Cube because it was CHEAP. I got it for 75 bucks with a game with it!I think i use my PC the most though. For Half Life: Counter Strike. Awsome Game if i do say so myself!