xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is your favorite type/genre of video games?

I love shooting games as Call of duty, Joint operations, battlefield, Medal of Honor, Unreal Tournament.. that are very great games.. especially when you play it multiplayer thats fantastic!

~ added RPG (MMORPG belongs to this categorie), and screwed up the poll again ! :) ~ Infraid

That's a tough one for me. I like to hack & slash, that gives me a good feeling, but i too like racing, party and platform games and also RPG's are my style.But I chose Driving

Games that include shooting and driving make me feel so good i buy them no matter what :P. no seriously, i bought gta vice city, gta san andreas, halo 1, halo 2, driver3 and others not as important..:)

fable is awesome. you could date shicks and stuff.

lol, yeah... you could also become gay ... apparently.. my sister did that... she's so weird! Lol... I love that game! *sighs*
I wish I could still play it.. but I finished the game a couple of hours ago...

*cries*

:)

driving ROXI will buy anything with driving in it...Anything else... ill only think about.Need for speed underground finished a couple of weeks ago in 4 days :)