xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do you hate the change in TECH?

i hate it. every time u buy somethin for like 20$ later that month it drops to like 15$ due to the fact that a NEWER one comes out and then you have to buy the new one if you want to have a good enough program or game for your PC. I wish that for the people that alreay have the previous programs NOT games could get updates for free.

I do not hate the change in TECH. I like it.Without changing, how technology can be improved? I can feel your problem, but you should welcome the changes of technology.Think, if technology did not change, what happened? Internet, computer, this nice site and also you and me writing text in this forum; everything is the result of change in technology. New technology gives us new dimension, improves our life style.So, good change in TECH is always welcomed by me.