xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Max Payne

Max payne 1,2 has got to be THE best game ive played for a god damn awsome story! The slowmo and effects are fantastic, controls and gameplay are perfect and interesting to play!

surely one of the best games ever... i simply love the details in max payne, like those crazy tv shows that are always on, or the exceletn sound work. it's a pity they're so short, but some of the fascination lies there, I think.

The Max Payne series were some the games that made me hook into it for days without even sleeping (well about two days each :lol: )I simply love the bullet time feature and the graphic novel storytelling, the voice acting is also great. But the sad thing is the story could have been longer so the experience will be greater, but what the heck, I played them again until i get on the highest difficulty level... :lol:

Max Payne 1 was indeed a very special game. slow motion, awesome story that hollywood would be jealous of, great graphics, smart dialogues and a dark thrilling enviroment. max payne 2 was great too, but had already lost his originality..