xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Max Payne

Ok I cannot believe a topic has not been started for the Max Payne series! Come on, guys! Who has played these games (MP1, MP2) and agrees with me that they do kick major *bottom*; the story draws you in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn quick!

Hell yeah. Loved playing MP1 soooo much. The story was incredible and keeps you playing just so you can see what direction it takes next. Love the bullet time feature too :)

If that is true and I really hope Mp3 is in the works...Where did you get this info....?If it is true; you my friend have just made my day

3rd is definetly in the works. what do you think they would give a good game series as MP you know they get millions. so why would they not lol.

I have't played Max 1 ... When my parents bought for me new pc "1" was old and there was 5 -10 days to Max Payne 2 premiere...Obviously i bought "2" and the experience was awesome, I love "when you kill enemy ... that realistic falling on the fround" :twisted: That was nice :wink: