xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

CodeFX

I'm nowhere near the skill level in either photoshop or MX Flash required to make that theme. Plus I don't have the time. :) I downloaded it, as it says on the bottom under the copyright notice.

I'm nowhere near the skill level in either photoshop or MX Flash required to make that theme.  Plus I don't have the time.  :) I downloaded it, as it says on the bottom under the copyright notice.

I see the copyright but no link in it.

very nice.move some of the poll things and such from the bottom right to the bottom left, to give your site more balance.and the PHP-Nuke picture you used is pixelated.gj

Nice idea about the blocks...I hadn't thought of that. I took two out, and shifted another, so it's more balanced. As for the picture, it's the defualt pic, and I haven't got around to making another.

I have no clue how to use php. I download the same template. I use DW and when I look at the files, there is no like index, or home page. When I click on some file it comes to a few image not diplayed and nothing really there. What am I suppose to do?

If you downloaded the template, you're gonna need PHPNuke, a server on your machine, with PHP and MySQL installed, and you're first gonna need to set up the nuke installation.

Would you say setting up a php site with out adding any content or any thing is hard? I have designed many sites, I really just want to get familiar with php and making php websites. If some one could help me do this, I would be very happy, and would do any thing in return.

[ElitE]_Remington: This should probably have been put in a different forum, but whatever. Are you talking about PHP or PHPNuke? There's a difference.