xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arash

is there any one play GTA 5? play and enjoy

What do you mean by GTA 5? I don't thing there is such product in the market yet.And another thing is that I have already mentioned that when you post an introduction to a game, give a more detailed explaination.Anyway, this thread is spam. Since I have never heard of GTA5 before, I may be wrong in acusing you of spamming.I am giving you 2 days to come up with a valid introduction or explaination. Or else, I'll close this thread and you will face the music.

GTA 5??? thats just foolish...i have all the GTA games and i havnt even heard of it...though ..it would be cool having a GTA 5 ...ahh but still trying to clock vice city...its awesome :D

um yeah i think you meant number 4 and if so theres already a thread on that. I suggest closing this topic because since theres no such thing as gta5 yet then theres no reason to discuss the gameplay.