xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

phpbb hosting script

Ok you know how webhosts give free phpbb forums? And do you know that page where you creat your account at? Well does that cost money or is it free? And if it is free then please post how i cna get it, and if it inst please say how much it is, thats if yous know.

no i ment i want to give phpbb forums for free, and i need that module or script or whatever it is to let users sign up from the phpbb forum site or whereve the fomrs brings you to. and im looking for that cuz i wanna give away free forums.

you can always download the latest version of phpBB for free from https://www.phpbb.com/

No, he ment he was looking for a script, with that script users could get a free phpBB hosted, the script is like an aplication form, but it creates accounts automaticly.

yea i ment what abc said i want a script so if people want a free phpbb site, they can goto my site and sign up then their you go. I like hosting aand giving free stuff away, and im tyring to lok for something that i know how todo and somethingt hat not bilions of people have so...

does anyone know if its free or not? Or what? and if yous dont know then since im not good with like instaling stuff then how do you install stuff through your forum, is it thourgh the cpanel? or through the amdin index in the forum? Thanks to whoever answers.