xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

MySQL database

I have a MySQL database that I've been having trouble with, I'm just learning php and MySQL and i don't understand enough of it to fix this, its a database script i got from a website, and the search seems to be out of whack, anyways I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, or even if i should be asking this, but alot of ppl here seem to know MySQL databases pretty well.......

the url is https://de.godaddy.com/domains/domain-name-search?ci=55119

the files are:

add.php

add.html

edit.html

locate.php

search.php

search.html

index.html

satyatbl.php

del.html

if you think you can help me, id really appreciate it

ERROR!I asked the databaseINSERT INTO satyatbl (idx, Name, Gathering, Going, pwd) VALUES (NULL,'netdroid9','Toronto East Study Mar 6','n', '', 'pwd')And the database repliedColumn count doesn't match value count at row 1

"Weeelllll... Looks like yadayadayada so I'll have to do this-that-and-this... Tell ya what, I'll give ya a discount to.. lets say... $300? And thats the best price you'll find..."

Now, You've got a BIG(!!!) problem here... Change

INSERT INTO satyatbl (idx, Name, Gathering, Going, pwd) VALUES (<idx>,'<name>','<Gathering>', '<Y/N>', '', '<Password>')
to

INSERT INTO satyatbl (idx, Name, Gathering, Going, pwd) VALUES (<idx>,'<name>','<Gathering>','<Y/N>','<Password>')

Let me explain.

Think of a database as a table.

The table has 5 columns: idx, Name, Gathering, Going, pwd. You try and enter a 6th one (''): right before the password. Get rid of that, or define it in the database, and it's problem solved.