xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

placing a link to main page

ok...i have set up a forum using phpbb...on the forum page, i cant seem to have a link back to my main page, only a link to the forum's main page. But on infovision (i hope thats the name) that i used previously, i could create a link to my main page as opposed to just a link to the forum's main page

ok...i have set up a forum using phpbb...on the forum page, i cant seem to have a link back to my main page, only a link to the forum's main page. But on infovision (i hope thats the name) that i used previously, i could create a link to my main page as opposed to just a link to the forum's main page

It's been a long time I've stopped using phpBB, but as far as I remember .. look in your template directory for file called overall_header.tpl or something like that. Inside you'll have to add the link to your Main page. :)

look in your template directory for file called overall_header.tpl or something like that. Inside you'll have to add the link to your Main page. :)

To put a link in de header: edit:
.../templates/name-template/overall_header.tpl
to put a link at the end of a page edit the file:
.../templates/your-template/overall_footer.tpl