xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Databases are down a lot

The databases are down a lot, allmost every evening (GMT+1). Can you please tell me what's the problem? The rest is working fine(php and html). Is this just tempory? Because my site needs databases. Your site is down too at the same time.(same databases) That's why I suppose you'll fix the problem soon. It's not to complain, but I just want to know it. Maybe I shouldn't use databases for my site? Just for a forum that isn't that important.

I noticed that too. :P(also on GMT +1)And I've got to say, that's also not good for me too because I've just started gathering some people around my forum... Telling them to join a down forum doesn't sound really cool !Anyway, hope it'll get better soon ! :)

Yeah but i have phpBB for my forum and I cant access it when it is down, it is really annoying. Anyway hope you get this bug sorted

phpBB can ALSO run on PostreSQL!
But PostreSQl is also at the same time down!

I also have that problem (also GTM+1) about 16.00 it goes down, today not, but in the previcous 72 hours.

The problem is on every forum, even this one. But they are up now. :P And I hope it will stay that way. If you can solve this problem, then freenukehosting will not only be the best free webhost, it will have a huge advance, and even better than most paid webhosting services. Some of them don't even offer SQL databases or only one. :)

I want to buy a real domain name and host it here.  But I won't if the databases are allways down. (Mambo needs databases)

I was thinking the same thing, I want to get a cheap domain name and FHN as hosting! (Lot better than most paid hosting anyway) :)
Ive found that FNH is down every other day.
I suppose its still early days for FNH and a couple of months down the line
everything will be running fine.

About the down forum. I had allready send a mail 2 you with my error report. But do we have a problem now by not posting on the forum? Ain't pretty if i was deleted by the problem. I have not been able 2 post for a while now by the down forum each time.Greetings, beergie