xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My footballing site...

Hi everyone at Nuke Hosting. I've just transferred all my stuff over to this site; and after tweaking the links I've got the site up and working although it needs updated as the last two weeks have been hell attempting to get new hosting after the state the old one left me in.

Currently http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is now working nicely; although it'll be afew weeks before it's sister site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ will be up and running.

Any suggestions; opinions on it? Oh and before you say it...yes I know it is worked in flash. :)

Just my personal preference.

Thanks...I've really taken my time with it.

Still thinking up content and stuff. I'm quite proud of my virtual highlights "engine". (Based upon the fact that it's a simple cartoon representation of what happened :roll: )

Anyone think of any other ideas for content for the site. At the minute I've a long list of things, wallpapers; interactive desktops; Championship Manager Patches (I love Champ by the way :) ); urm...articles by anyone really. Of course my virtual highlights; also I'm actually going to start a small comic strip entitled "She wore a Sky Blues ribbon!" (Don't have a name for the Reds cartoon yet - still worrying about the Sky Blues site first.)

That coupled to the match reports, history, player stats, the Ballymena Saturday Morning League forum I created (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) galleries; profiles and I'm sure more stuff will come along.

Pretty exhausting work this website stuff... :roll:

i like the contentvery pro and cleanand the layout is unique and complicatedbut the first page is too crowded you know what i mean ? just maybe its better if you make an intro page just my opinion and i am new at this just one month in building my own siteother than that its perfecti give it 8/10cheers mate football rulesssssssssss !!!!!no offence meantGood day God Bless and Good health

Nice site! I like the background image of soccer in the banner and footer. I only don't really like the dotted borders. The buttons work well and are cool. Nice and readable.8/10skyglow1

Nice site, looks friendly and open. Very easy to use as well! I just found one or two dead links while cruisin your site, but I love the layout!

wow thats a great website. the buttons are awesome and it looks really professional. my only improvement that i can think of would be to get a better logo. it looks like you did the rose in microsoft paint.