xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Sonic games

OMG I love those games when I was a kid! I'm 20 now in college and I still play them; I just re bought a Sega Gensis (yes I know; very hard to find now a days) I beat Sonic 1, 2 3 Sonic & Knuckles; Almost beat Sonic Blast; got bored of Sonic Spinball (just wasn't my thingI beat Sonic Adventure 2; enjoyed SA2 more than SA (very cool soundtrack to both;I remember even playing Sonic Shcoolhouse when I was in my teens when it was meant for 10 yr olds because I loved Sonic so much!I even collected the comic books for the longest timeI was very sad when Sega went under and very more angry when I found out Sega sold Sonic to NSonic was my childhood hero....in fact he very much still is!

Ohh i remember the good old days in the room sitting and playing sonic games with my cousin. P.S.i hope they made the new games more like the old ones.

Some of they are and just as much fun; I don't know about them all but they have released Sonic Mega Collection which houses all the old classic games; it's for Gamecube and I think a few other systems

Sonic Mega Collection does NOT definetly does not have ALL the sonic games. they just probably put the best ones in it or the most popular.

Sonic Mega Collection does NOT definetly does not have ALL the sonic games. they just probably put the best ones in it or the most popular.

The Sonic Mega Collection includes Sonic 1, 2, 3; Sonic & Knuckles; Sonic Spinball; Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine; Sonic 3D Blast

to my knownledge all those are the old sega gensis sonic games (minus Sonic CD of course)

I'm not here to agure with you Speedy...I like you; you always show up in my posts...its like you tag team with me....lol :) Anyways; those are the only old classic sonic games I can ever remember playing and there may have been more...Sega handheld released some but as for Sega Genisis I think that was it....could be wrong though although I highly doubt it since I lived and breathed in Sonic's world when I was young :wink:

The best moment in Sonic history was Sonic 3 + Knuckles - a landmark in the history of platform games. I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun playing it! :P 8)