xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Macintosh and Apple

I would get an Apple, except that they don't have enough selection in games for me...i admit Microsoft has done some pretty low stuff, but I'm happy wiht my computer

You do have a point about the amount of games but accualy they do have lots but you have to order from Apple. And the fact that i already have an xbox and a GBA SP and a PDA so i'm not worried about games i do like the fact that they have almost no vireses. And there fast and sleek lookin.

Dear MacMan I have proof that macs can get Viruses and can be hacked!

Macs may have littler theres than PC's but they are now being targeted more often and on the Viruse side they have really bad viruses insted of the minor viruses on PC's but the macs do not have nearly as many!

Go to these to sites to find what I found!

http://www.tinhat.com/computer_virus/macs.html

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (On this site read the first paragraph it says:
It's easy to think that no one could possibly be interested in your poor, slow, little 486 or Pentium 90 (or iMac, for that matter), but that's simply not the case.)

Anyways macs are still cool:)
Oh there is a program I saw on the Screen Savers that allows any Mac user to play Windows games. Its kinda like a Emulator but for Windows computers :)

My dad has the new iMac G5 for his office and MAN! It is one sweet baby...Kinda big, but OH-SO-LOVELY...The speed, the graphics...Man...It's worth it...My dad's office people use it for tons of stuff..... :mrgreen: They are ALL in love with it, heheh..

What's best about apple is that you can be sure that they'll run far into the future. Even to today you can still use the old 68k Macs, as low-load servers, and all the computers higher than a G3 can still run the Newest OS (sometimes with help from Xpostfacto) perfectly well. I wouldn't want to try windows XP on one of my old Pentiums, but OS X runs beautifully on a G3.

The Mac has only 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%.

Mac OS X is fast, it's sleek, it has very few viruses, it's user-friendly, it comes with all tools needed for developers, it comes with programs built in that far outstrip the Office suite, you can run any computer game on it. How far do I need to go on?